Vital Health Chiropractic Clinic Bristol
At Vital Health, we offer a wide range of Chiropractic techniques, which allows us to deliver tailored care to each individual.
As well as the classic Chiropractic style of adjusting, our Chiropractors are also trained in:
Soft Tissue Techniques
If you would like to know more about us and how we can help you please read on. You might also be interested to look at the information about our practitioners.
Our Chiropractic Services in Bristol
We attract a wide range of patients from all walks of life, we treat infants, children, the elderly and everyone in between. We have facilities to ensure that treatment is comfortable during pregnancy.
General Chiropractic Care
CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Chiropractic research has shown we can help with the following conditions:
• Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
• Joint pains
• Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis (OA) as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
• General, acute and chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
• Generalised aches and pains
• Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
• Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
• Migraine prevention
• Ankle sprain (short term management)
• Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck
• Minor sports injuries
• Muscle spasms
• Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
• Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
• Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
• Tension and inability to relax
Active Aging & Chiropractic
Chiropractic is much more than just treating back pain, it is about keeping you moving and ageing actively.
Chiropractic may assist people in later walks of life with a number of broad health issues. These include;
– Joint Stiffness Back and Neck problems
– Mobility Problems
– Muscular Problems
– Postural problems
We use a range of effective low-force chiropractic techniques, which means we will find something to suit you. We take into consideration the nature of the ageing skeleton and any underlying health concerns or regular medications, and incorporate stretching and exercise programs where appropriate.
Sport & Chiropractic
PERFORM AT YOUR BEST
We work with patients of all ages and abilities, across all sports and activities.
You may have already developed a problem. Your Chiropractor will assess you, looking at nervous and musculoskeletal systems, and advise if treatment is appropriate. It is important to understand that dysfunction does not necessarily cause pain; pain may occur when your body is no longer able to adapt to the movement required of it.
Why not come in for a check up?
Our Bristol Chiropractors
Claire Gordon - Chiropractor
Claire is passionate about her work and feels strongly that Chiropractic care offers immense benefits for patients of all ages and with a vast array of problems.
Ruth Corker - Chiropractor
Ruth understands the importance of the partnership between patient and Chiropractor. She believes in offering guidance and information to her patients that will encourage them to be actively involved in their recovery.
Carly Richardson - Chiropractor
Discover a family Chiropractic Clinic in Bristol with a gentler approach
Professional Accreditation and Membership
Our Chiropractors are registered under the General Chiropractic Council (GCC
They have professional membership with the British Chiropractic Association and McTimoney Chiropractic
More information can be found by following these links: